Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
These speedy lentils are packed with Mediterranean-flavours from the fennel, fresh tangy orange, artichoke hearts and black olives. Topped with a sprinkle of toasted pine nuts which add both flavour and texture to this delicious dish.
491 calories • 44g carbs • 29g fat • 19g protein
Mustard, Nuts, Sulphites
1. Trim the green beans. Trim the fennel and very thinly slice. Peel the orange and cut into segments. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the artichoke hearts into quarters. Roughly chop the mint leaves.
2. Drain and rinse the lentils. Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tbsp oil on a medium heat and add the fennel and green beans, cook for 5 mins until softening.
3. To the pan, add the lentils, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts and black olives and cook for 5 mins until the lentils have heated through. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
4. Meanwhile, to make the citrus dressing; in a small bowl whisk or mix together the apple cider vinegar with the Dijon mustard and 1 tbsp olive oil. Squeeze in the juice from 2 orange segments. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Place the rocket on two warm plates and top with the fennel, green bean and lentils mix and the orange segments. Sprinkle over the chopped mint and pine nuts. Drizzle over the citrus dressing.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person