Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
We've layered nutty Jersualem artichokes & sweet potato over rich tomato lentils, topped with crunchy Brazil nuts.
500 calories • 74g carbs • 15g fat • 20g protein
1. Preheat the oven to 220C / gas mark 7 and boil a kettle.
2. Leaving the skin on, finely slice the sweet potato. Peel and finely slice the Jerusalem artichokes. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Roughly chop the parsley.
3. Drain and rinse the lentils. Dissolve the half vegetable stock in a jug with 200ml boiling water.
4. Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil on a medium heat and add the cherry tomatoes, lentils, dried herbs, tomato puree, parsley and vegetable stock. Season with black pepper and simmer for 5 mins.
5. Meanwhile, roughly chop the Brazil nuts.
6. Transfer the lentils into an oven-proof dish and layer the sweet potato and Jerusalem artichoke slices over the top, so they are slightly overlapping. Drizzle over 1 tsp oil and place in the oven for 15 mins until turning golden.
7. Serve the lentil and Jerusalem artichoke pie on two warm plates alongside the rocket. Sprinkle with the Brazil nuts and drizzle the rocket with 1 tsp olive oil.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person