Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
We've roasted cauliflower with fragrant rose harissa to give a spicy kick to this vibrant dish, with a crunch of rainbow carrots, sweet pomegranate seeds and nutty lentils, drizzled with a coriander and mint dressing.
572 calories • 73g carbs • 23g fat • 23g protein
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6.
2. Roughly chop the kale. Remove the leaves from the cauliflower, slice any thick stalks in half and reserve for later. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Rub the cauliflower with the rose harissa paste and 1/2 tbsp oil and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with the nigella seeds.
3. Cut the rainbow carrots into thin batons and place on another baking tray, drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil and sprinkle over the cumin seeds and a pinch of sea salt. Place both baking trays in the oven for 25 mins, turning the veggies halfway through until golden brown and softened.
4. After 15 mins, add the cauliflower leaves and kale to the caulifower tray with 1 tsp oil. Cook for the remaining 10 mins.
5. Drain and rinse the lentils. Finely chop the coriander and mint leaves and place into a bowl with 1 tsp olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tsp oil on a medium heat and cook the lentils for 5 mins until heated through. Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and stir in half of the herby sauce.
6. Slice the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds, reserve these for later. In a small bowl, mix the tahini with 1-2 tsp cold water to make a smooth sauce.
7. Spoon the herby lentils onto two warm plates and top with the carrots, cauliflower, crispy kale and cauliflower leaves. Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds and drizzle over the tahini sauce and remaining herby dressing.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person