Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
Butter beans are simmered in a sundried tomato, garlic and coconut yoghurt sauce alongside roasted potatoes and broccoli that's been roasted with basil pesto.
577 calories • 65g carbs • 27g fat • 17g protein
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6.
2. Cut the baby white potatoes into 1cm cubes. Trim the tenderstem broccoli and cut in half lengthways. Place the broccoli in a bowl with the basil pesto and combine until well coated.
3. Place the potatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tsp oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Place in the oven for 20 mins, turning halfway through. After 10 mins, add the broccoli to the baking tray and cook for the final 10 mins, until tender.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop the garlic and finely dice the shallot. Thinly slice the mushrooms and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Drain and rinse the butter beans.
5. Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil on a medium heat and cook the garlic and shallot for 5 mins until softening. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 mins.
6. To the pan, add the butter beans, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomato paste, coconut yoghurt, chilli flakes (to taste) and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Cook on a gentle heat for 5 mins until the beans have heated through and the sauce has thickened.
7. Spoon the creamy tomato butter beans onto two warm plates alongside the roasted potatoes and the pesto broccoli.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person