We've served our spicy pork chilli alongside smoked paprika sweet potato wedges and creamy avocado - the perfect balance of protein, fats and carbohydrates to keep you fuller for longer.
580 calories • 55g carbs • 24g fat • 39g protein
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6.
2. Finely chop or crush the garlic. Finely slice the red onion.
3. Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil on a medium heat. Fry the garlic and onion for 5 mins until softened.
4. Meanwhile, slice the sweet potato into small wedges (leaving the skin on). In a bowl, toss the wedges with 1 tsp oil, half of the paprika and a pinch of sea salt. Spread out onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 mins, turning halfway through.
5. Add the pork mince to the pan with the onion and cook for 10 mins until golden, breaking the mince up in the pan with a spatula. Then add the chilli flakes (use as much of the pot as desired), the remaining paprika and passata to the pork mince and cook for a further 10 mins until the sauce has thickened. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Peel and de-stone the avocado, thinly slice. Roughly chop the coriander.
7. Spoon the pork chilli onto two warm plates, sprinkle over the coriander and serve alongside the sweet potato wedges and sliced avocado. Drizzle over the lime juice.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person