Fresh cod topped with dukkah, an Egyptian blend of spices packed with crunchy nuts and sesame seeds for a boost of magnesium. Served alongside a red pepper, courgette and butter bean bake spiced with rose harissa and a sprinkle of black garlic cloves.
541 calories • 41g carbs • 22g fat • 44g protein
Fish, Nuts, Sesame, Soya
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6.
2. Cut the red onion and red pepper into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the courgette.
3. Place the courgette, red onion and red pepper in an ovenproof dish (or on a baking tray) with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil. Place in the oven for 10 mins.
4. Meanwhile, slice the cherry tomatoes in half and finely slice the black garlic cloves. Drain and rinse the butter beans. Sprinkle the cod with the dukkah and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil. In a small bowl, mix the rose harissa with 1 tbsp oil.
5. After the vegetables have been in the oven for 10 mins, add the cherry tomatoes, black garlic and butter beans to the same dish and drizzle over half of the rose harissa. Top with the cod and place in the oven for 15 mins until the cod is cooked through.
6. Finely chop the parsley leaves.
7. Place the vegetables on two warm plates and top with the dukkah cod. Sprinkle over the parsley, squeeze over the juice from the lemon (to taste) and drizzle over the remaining rose harissa.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person