Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
This creamy sundried tomato courgetti is paired with hot smoked salmon flakes, a pinch of chilli flakes and tenderstem broccoli.
495 calories • 20g carbs • 31g fat • 34g protein
1. Finely slice the garlic. Trim the broccoli, slice in half lengthways and chop into 4cm long pieces. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
2. Remove the ends of the courgettes, but leave the skin on. Prepare the courgette noodles using a peeler and slice the courgettes into long thin strips (or use a julienne peeler or spiralizer if you have one).
3. Boil a kettle. Dissolve the creamed coconut in a jug with 150ml boiling water.
4. To a saucepan, add the creamed coconut and the sundried tomato paste. Simmer on a low-moderate heat for 5 mins or until the sauce has thickened. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Meanwhile, flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces. In a large pan on a medium heat, add 1 tsp oil and cook the garlic for 2 mins, then add the broccoli for 3 mins. Then add the cherry tomatoes and salmon and cook for a further 3 mins, stirring occasionally.
6. To the pan, add the courgetti for 2 mins, then stir through the creamy tomato sauce, the chilli flakes and the juice from a quarter of the lemon.
7. Serve the hot smoked salmon courgetti in two warm bowls and drizzle over the remaining lemon juice.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person