Packed full of flavour, our fish pie is made with coconut milk instead of heavy cream, with healthy fats to lower the risk of heart disease.
592 calories • 52g carbs • 26g fat • 35g protein
1. Boil a kettle. Peel and chop the sweet potato into 4cm pieces. Trim the green beans and thinly slice the leek, removing the root end. Roughly chop the parsley.
2. Place the sweet potato in a saucepan of boiling water and simmer with a pinch of sea salt for 5 mins. Then add the green beans and simmer for a further 5 mins.
3. Drain the vegetables, remove the green beans and keep warm, and mash the sweet potato with a potato masher (or with a fork). Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp of oil in a medium-sized pan on a medium heat and fry the leek for 5 mins.
4. Pour 1 tbsp of the coconut milk into a bowl and mix in the cornflour to form a smooth paste. Add the remaining coconut milk to the leek pan with the cornflour mix, smoked paprika and mustard. Simmer gently for 5 mins until the sauce thickens.
5. Preheat the grill to high. Then stir in the fish and spinach and place a lid on the pan, simmer for a further 5 mins. Stir in half of the parsley and season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Place the coconut fish pie mix into an ovenproof dish and spoon over the sweet potato mash. Place under the grill for 5 mins.
7. Serve the coconut fish pie on two warm plates alongside the green beans, and scatter over the remaining parsley.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person